Trail-Braker™ Trailer – IAT V-22 Certified version available
The IAS Trail-Braker Trailer is designed specifically to be towed by a UTV-type vehicle. It is unique from every other other trailer on the market. A rugged workhorse, the Trail Braker trailer is built military-tough to withstand demanding use in unforgiving terrains and carry a robust payload. Can be custom-configured to carry a wide variety of types and sizes of cargo loads.
- Axle Capacity: 6000# (3000# per axle). Actual load limit must include weight of trailer (900#) and consider the towing capacity of towing vehicle.
- Heavy-duty aluminum frame and unibody
- Four wheel electric drum brakes; powered by weather-protected, on-board battery
- Water-resistant below-deck storage; 12 cubic feet standard
- Stowed Chocks
- Lift, Sling and Tie downs meet stringent MIL-STD-209K
- Aluminum stake rails and tail gate
- Articulating, zero-tongue-weight tongue
- Designed to be towed in a “train” of two (or more) trailers.
- Options Readily Available
- “Smart” Solar charger
- 12V DC ports
- USB ports
- IAT V-22 Certified Version with Bead Lock tires and wheels, TireBalls run-flat tires and auxiliary V-22 tie-downs.
- Enclosed Topper
- Full list of standard and readily available options and features available upon request
- Contact IAS for other customized-just-for-you features and configurations